978 Wapello St, Altadena, CA 910013 beds, 2 baths, 1,841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A lovely street with full grown landscaping and mountain views.
- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,841 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5842004027
- Zillow Home ID: 20915895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 978 Wapello Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Altadena, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Altadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91001 home values.
- 988 Wapello St Altadena, CA$744K321,545
- 972 Wapello St Altadena, CA$903K332,384
- 962 Wapello St Altadena, CA$597K31.51,214
- 998 Wapello St Altadena, CA$574K211,114
- 989 Athens St Altadena, CA$590K21899
- 997 Athens St Altadena, CA$858K321,839
- 973 Wapello St Altadena, CA$606K321,174
- 983 Athens St Altadena, CA$556K211,267
- 1005 Athens St Altadena, CA$613K211,170
- 954 Wapello St Altadena, CA$756K421,732
- 1006 Wapello St Altadena, CA$618K311,223
- 981 Wapello St Altadena, CA$762K321,697
- 975 Athens St Altadena, CA$591K211,236
- 973 Wapello St Altadena, CA$615K311,174
- 989 Wapello St Altadena, CA$967K432,754
- 1015 Athens St Altadena, CA$1.1M342,984
- 965 Wapello St Altadena, CA$850K32.751,989
- 999 Wapello St Altadena, CA$636K321,268
- 946 Wapello St Altadena, CA$868K322,219
- 1014 Wapello St Altadena, CA$615K211,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.