- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
979 New Holland Rd, Reading, PA 196074 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $127,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 676 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Parcel #: 54530618411977
- Zillow Home ID: 8892910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 979 New Holland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Kenhorst, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenhorst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 104 Daniels Ave Reading, PA$181K32.51,456
- 1001 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$107K31.51,060
- 1003 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$131K211,108
- 1003 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$107K31.51,060
- 102 Daniels Ave Reading, PA$77K331,520
- 1009 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$82K311,352
- 938 Fern Ave Reading, PA$83K311,144
- 1005 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$108K211,232
- 940 Fern Ave Reading, PA$65K211,080
- 1011 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$81K311,352
- 998 Upland Ave Reading, PA$103K421,800
- 1002 Fern Ave Reading, PA$113K31.51,058
- 1013 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$108K31.51,352
- 994 Upland Ave Reading, PA$81K311,560
- 1015 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$90K311,352
- 970 New Holland Rd Reading, PA$100K311,188
- 1018 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA--------
- 992 Upland Ave Reading, PA$108K331,280
- Fern Ave Reading, PA$112K311,232
- 934 Fern Ave Reading, PA$104K21916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!