979 Union St, San Francisco, CA 94133Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- 62 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $450,000
- MLS #: 422307
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City
- Quartz countertop, Stainless steel appliances, Murphy Bed, Leased parking available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: None
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2113034139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 979 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Russian Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Russian Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Russian Hill home values.
- 975 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.21M22--
- 985 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.36M21900
- 1960 Jones St San Francisco, CA$4.45M333,344
- 969 Union St San Francisco, CA$3.25M43.52,235
- 74 Macondray Ln San Francisco, CA$995KStudio1--
- 990A Union St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--11,170
- 996 Union St San Francisco, CA$972K21.51,349
- 994 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.09M--21,289
- 998 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,181
- 992 Union St San Francisco, CA$986K--11,141
- 990 Union St San Francisco, CA$901K21973
- 965 Union St San Francisco, CA$2.46M311,710
- 968 Union St # 978 San Francisco, CA$1.6M211,315
- 976 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.23M221,269
- 968 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.14M21.51,186
- 970 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--11,146
- 972 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.23M--11,173
- 978 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--11,127
- 1939 Jones St San Francisco, CA--211,300
- 17-21 Marion Pl San Francisco, CA$2.93M--33,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.