9790 Sunset Hill Cir, Lone Tree, CO 801245 beds, 5 baths, 5,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $745,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 2052 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Basement finish includes home gym, fireplace, theater system, fully equipped bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,403 sqft
- Parcel #: 0426853
- Zillow Home ID: 67450120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9790 Sunset Hill Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% less than in Lone Tree, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 9788 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$765K445,028
- 9794 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$687K332,931
- 9786 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$716K332,933
- 9800 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$656K232,372
- 9782 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$735K333,235
- 9797 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$709K333,207
- 9776 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$750K333,067
- 9806 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$699K334,458
- 9807 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$701K332,941
- 9770 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$783K32.55,403
- 9780 Sunset Hill Pl Lone Tree, CO$753K445,028
- 9812 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$701K433,235
- 9766 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$759K332,916
- 9821 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$708K553,235
- 9774 Sunset Hill Pl Lone Tree, CO$739K332,946
- 9762 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$833K655,403
- 9818 Sunset Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$736K334,453
- 9461 Winding Hill Way Lone Tree, CO$860K443,561
- 9464 Vista Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO--------
- 9465 Vista Hill Ln Lone Tree, CO$1.28M55.55,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.