98 Ashby Rd, New Ipswich, NH 030713 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $90,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: NIPS M:00008 B:000073 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 117792643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 98 Ashby Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Ipswich market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New Ipswich, and 62.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03071 home values.
- 105 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$231K422,908
- 87 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$186K322,167
- 15 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$140K311,786
- 116 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$160K422,434
- 10 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$260K432,574
- 22 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$105K11920
- 27 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$169K311,626
- 78 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$124K311,404
- 79 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$174K321,714
- 27 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$173K311,700
- 39 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$208K433,230
- 286 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$167K----1,302
- 82 Ashlawn Farm Rd New Ipswich, NH$158K211,250
- 85 Ashlawn Farm Rd New Ipswich, NH$198K322,058
- 126 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$121K311,273
- 47 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$207K322,748
- 39 Walsh Rd New Ipswich, NH$230K433,010
- 129 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$422K333,475
- 131 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$460K434,317
- 73 Ashby Rd New Ipswich, NH$167K321,932
Nearby Schools in New Ipswich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.