98 Channing Ave, Portsmouth, VA 237024 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,104 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2132301482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 98 Channing Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Portsmouth, and 97% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portsmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23702 home values.
- 11 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$77K--1845
- 94 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$90K--1978
- 13 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$120K--11,007
- 9 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$114K--21,540
- 99 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$221K--22,320
- 92 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$94K--11,078
- 95 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$93K--1.51,000
- 3954 Rex Cir Chesapeake, VA$151K221,632
- 100 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$147K--11,272
- 101 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$141K421,913
- 7 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$146K--1.51,782
- 17 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$328K433,256
- Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$169K--3.52,754
- 93 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$71K21912
- 103 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$73K21840
- 14 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$144K321,560
- 16 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$85K--1.51,060
- 5 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$146K321,753
- 10 Rex Ave Portsmouth, VA$92K--11,170
- 90 Channing Ave Portsmouth, VA$174K--1.51,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.