98 Chelsea St, Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 10/15/12: $202,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:2,286 sq ft
- Lot:1,610 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $202,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow424
- Parcel #W:01 P:05784 S:000
- Room Count12
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59122964
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$364,340||$335K – $393K||+$12,345||$159||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,009/mo||$1.4K – $2.7K/mo||-$53||$0.88||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 32% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% greater than in Boston, and 44.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 98 Chelsea Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Otis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005