This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 8,899 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $175,000
- 360 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Finish \ Part Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Common, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Exterior \ Porch, Exterior \ Screened Porch/Patio/Deck/Breezeway, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Storm Door, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Garage Desc \ None, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Wooded, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Sewer \ Assessment to Buyer, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active Pending Short Sale Approval, Type \ Ranch, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 019-0154-0-000
- Zillow Home ID: 65911186
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02893 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for West Warwick as a whole. Among 02893 homes, this home is valued 1.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02893, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in West Warwick, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02893 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02893 home values.
|100 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$116K||2||1||1,087|
|97 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$148K||6||2||1,696|
|105 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$221K||--||--||--|
|106 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$212K||6||2||2,884|
|88 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$148K||4||2||1,387|
|112 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$271K||9||4||3,742|
|84 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$134K||2||1||1,294|
|87 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$139K||3||2||1,568|
|80 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$174K||4||2||1,988|
|83 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$160K||5||2||1,834|
|81 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$194K||4||2||2,200|
|2 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$196K||3||2||2,046|
|74 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$144K||6||2||1,910|
|10 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$214K||4||2.5||2,217|
|16 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$162K||4||2||1,486|
|1 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$162K||3||2||1,424|
|9 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$183K||4||2||1,800|
|22 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$149K||3||1||1,032|
|75 Clyde St West Warwick, RI||$207K||4||2||2,548|
|15 Grandview Dr West Warwick, RI||$164K||2||1||1,576|
Nearby Schools in West Warwick
1, 6-80.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!