- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 532 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $141,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: M:110 B:79 L:10B
- Zillow Home ID: 58869253
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 36.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Watertown, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|90 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$155K||2||1.5||1,300|
|106 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$150K||3||1.5||974|
|112 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$124K||2||1||815|
|80 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$197K||5||3||1,872|
|101 Collins St Waterbury, CT||--||--||--||6,534|
|101 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$154K||2||1.5||1,304|
|107 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$145K||2||1||1,131|
|135 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$237K||4||2.5||2,384|
|74 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$196K||4||4||1,995|
|83 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$168K||3||2.5||1,116|
|145 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$155K||5||2||1,584|
|122 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$293K||3||2.5||2,936|
|115 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$145K||4||1.5||1,437|
|111 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$210K||4||4||2,286|
|105 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$170K||3||3||1,549|
|79 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$109K||2||1||708|
|101 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$147K||3||1||1,132|
|121 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$175K||--||--||--|
|151 Westbury Park Rd Watertown, CT||$130K||3||1.5||1,418|
|68 Greenwood St Watertown, CT||$142K||3||1||922|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!