- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,122 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:198 B:0415 L:03000
- Zillow Home ID: 57963085
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 14.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|102 Nash St New Haven, CT||$376K||3||2||2,244|
|94 Nash St New Haven, CT||$377K||3||3||2,280|
|93 Nash St New Haven, CT||$436K||5||2.5||2,777|
|99 Nash St New Haven, CT||$378K||5||2||2,230|
|90 Nash St New Haven, CT||$320K||2||2||1,628|
|89 Nash St New Haven, CT||$325K||5||2||1,840|
|104 Nash St New Haven, CT||$329K||5||3.5||2,157|
|101 Nash St New Haven, CT||$303K||2||2||1,672|
|106 Nash St New Haven, CT||$243K||3||2||1,218|
|87 Nash St New Haven, CT||$312K||6||3||1,512|
|110 Nash St New Haven, CT||$200K||2||1.25||950|
|88 Nash St New Haven, CT||$377K||4||2.5||1,870|
|105 Nash St New Haven, CT||$318K||2||2||1,777|
|83 Nash St New Haven, CT||$301K||4||2||1,554|
|107 Nash St New Haven, CT||$437K||5||3||3,120|
|84 Nash St New Haven, CT||$528K||9||4||3,922|
|111 Nash St New Haven, CT||$526K||6||3||4,256|
|111 Nash St New Haven, CT||$161K||--||--||--|
|114 Nash St New Haven, CT||$308K||5||2.5||2,100|
|122 Eagle St New Haven, CT||$407K||2||3||2,760|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!