- 3/29 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 133 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,081 all time views
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $230
- MLS #: 4393445
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, GarageAndParking \ Under, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ New Construction, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Septic, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Split Entry, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138613781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $209-336K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03053 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Londonderry as a whole. Among Town of Londonderry homes, this home is 8.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Town of Londonderry, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Londonderry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03053 home values.
|92 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$246K||3||1.5||--|
|95 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$238K||3||1||--|
|90 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$246K||3||1.5||--|
|94 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$247K||3||1.5||--|
|6 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$385K||5||3||--|
|8 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$386K||4||4||--|
|88 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$258K||3||1||--|
|5 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$318K||4||2||--|
|7 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$338K||4||2||--|
|12 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$327K||4||2.5||--|
|9 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$315K||4||2||--|
|14 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$329K||4||2||--|
|11 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$327K||4||2||--|
|95 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$212K||3||1||1,200|
|55 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$179K||2||1.5||1,588|
|67 Old Nashua Rd UNIT 59 Londonderry, NH||$196K||2||2||1,718|
|97 Old Nashua Rd Londonderry, NH||$248K||3||1.5||--|
|13 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$324K||4||2||--|
|16 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$326K||4||2||--|
|15 Rossini Rd Londonderry, NH||$339K||4||1.5||2,410|
Nearby Schools in Town of Londonderry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!