This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: May 2007 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Sunken, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:0J11 B:0003 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56648888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02050 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Town of Marshfield as a whole. Among 02050 homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% greater than in Town of Marshfield, and 60.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
|92 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$238K||2||1||1,107|
|85 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$370K||3||2||1,978|
|95 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$275K||3||1||1,512|
|62 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$367K||3||2||2,112|
|67 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$340K||3||1.5||1,670|
|147 Somerville St Marshfield, MA||$313K||3||2||1,384|
|155 Somerville St Marshfield, MA||$388K||3||2||2,224|
|105 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$347K||3||1.5||1,547|
|108 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$290K||3||1.5||1,512|
|121 Somerville St Marshfield, MA||$362K||3||1.5||2,000|
|110 Somerville St Marshfield, MA||$325K||3||1.5||2,116|
|120 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$267K||3||1.5||1,600|
|115 Quincy Ave Marshfield, MA||$331K||3||2||1,512|
|111 Revere St Marshfield, MA||$245K||4||1||1,183|
|115 Revere St Marshfield, MA||$253K||3||1||1,600|
|114 Revere St Marshfield, MA||$307K||3||1||1,404|
|108 Somerville St Marshfield, MA||$269K||1||1||520|
|142 Arlington St Marshfield, MA||$211K||2||1||692|
|168 Arlington St Marshfield, MA||$349K||3||2||1,638|
|172 Arlington St Marshfield, MA||$231K||2||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!