98 Shawmut St, Fall River, MA 027203 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $215,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Granite Countertops
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0M-06 B:0000 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 71013671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 98 Shawmut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% lower than in Fall River, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 681 Prospect St Fall River, MA$193K522,826
- 82 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$197K311,390
- 82 Shawmut St # 2 Fall River, MA$163K311,490
- 101 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$152K311,716
- 682 Prospect St Fall River, MA$196K31.51,454
- 74 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$263K933,960
- 581 Robeson St Fall River, MA$176K622,562
- 87 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$249K933,987
- 571 Robeson St Fall River, MA$196K62.52,738
- 670 Prospect St Fall River, MA$228K833,323
- 723 Prospect St Fall River, MA$250K934,167
- 710 Prospect St Fall River, MA$195K321,554
- 75 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$235K933,815
- 565 Robeson St Fall River, MA$251K1134,017
- 56 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$191K622,658
- 146 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$217K532,150
- 662 Prospect St Fall River, MA$187K522,946
- 65 Shawmut St Fall River, MA$244K933,815
- 553 Robeson St Fall River, MA$148K421,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.