- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 941 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: 21513800
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Interior \ Attic, Interior \ Sliding Door, Kitchen \ Newer, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Floors \ Ceramic, Siding \ Vinyl, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Foyer \ Floor - Ceramic, Zoning \ Residential, Roof \ Shingled, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Foyer, Parking \ On Street, Rooms \ Living Room, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Foyer Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 2, County \ Monmouth, Rooms \ Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Out Buildings \ Storage Shed, Kitchen \ Pantry, Sub-Type \ Detached, Zip Code \ 07735, Municipality \ Keyport (KEY), Middle School \ Central, Kitchen \ Granite\Stone Counter
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2400009000000021
- Zillow Home ID: 39280421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07735 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Keyport as a whole. Among 07735 homes, this home is 28.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07735, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Keyport, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07735 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07735 home values.
|96 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$238K||--||--||1,752|
|96 Washington Ave Keansburg, NJ||$142K||--||--||880|
|100 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$187K||--||--||1,001|
|82 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$173K||--||--||968|
|102 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$188K||--||--||1,032|
|104 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$275K||4||2||2,048|
|80 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$170K||--||--||891|
|9 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$147K||--||--||672|
|5 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$178K||--||--||1,086|
|78 Washington St Keyport, NJ||--||--||--||--|
|106 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$192K||--||--||1,159|
|11 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$218K||3||1.5||1,528|
|13 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$228K||3||1||1,584|
|3 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$192K||--||--||960|
|85 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$269K||--||--||1,395|
|89 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$209K||--||--||1,232|
|17 Therese Ave Keyport, NJ||$227K||--||--||1,408|
|76 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$339K||--||--||2,268|
|20 Chandler Ave Keyport, NJ||$206K||--||--||1,474|
|83 Washington St Keyport, NJ||$218K||--||--||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Keyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!