- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,410 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $401,971
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1372534
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 934 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Ground Mounted? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Sewer \ Septic, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Lot Description \ 1 to 5 Acres, Other Appliance Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Water \ Public, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Oven Description \ Cooktop (E), Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Utility Information \ All Electric, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Disposal Included \ Yes, House Views \ None, Lot Description \ Paved Road, Kitchen Description \ Laminate Countertops, Living Room Description \ Front, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Interior Description \ Blinds, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Fence \ Property Fully Fenced, House Faces \ South, Landscape Description \ Shrubs, Interior Description \ Drywall, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Kitchen Description \ Custom Cabinets, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, Roof Description \ Pitched, Living Room Description \ Entry Foyer, Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, Interior Description \ Drapes, Interior Description \ Window Coverings Throughout, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1\2 Bath Downstairs, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Elementary School 3-5 \ Bowler Grant, Elementary School K-2 \ Bowler Grant, Area \ 801 - Muddy River (Moapa, Area \ Glendale, Area \ Logandale and Overton), Garage Description \ Entry to House, Exterior Description \ Private Yard, Living Room Description \ Formal, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Landscape Description \ Drip Irrigation\Bubblers, Exterior Description \ Circular Driveway, Heating Description \ Two or More Units, Garage Description \ Exterior Door, Kitchen Description \ Island, 4th Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, 2nd Bedroom Description \ With Bath, Construction Description \ All Brick, Master Bedroom Description \ Sitting Room, Landscape Description \ Sprinkler Timer, Oven Description \ Double Built-In Ovens (E), Property Description \ Custom, 3rd Bedroom Description \ With Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ With Bath, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Water Heater Description \ Electric, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 3
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,743 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 04126801023
- Zillow Home ID: 6878835
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-365K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 89021 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Logandale as a whole. Among 89021 homes, this home is 95.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 89021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.4% greater than in Logandale, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Logandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89021 home values.
|990 Gubler Ave Logandale, NV||$347K||3||2||2,572|
|981 Gubler Ave Moapa Valley, NV||$361K||5||3||2,616|
|921 Gubler Ave Logandale, NV||$319K||5||3.5||3,088|
|3040 Palo Verde St Logandale, NV||$169K||--||--||--|
|980 Cameron Ave Logandale, NV||$233K||--||--||--|
|3045 St Joseph St Logandale, NV||$182K||--||--||--|
|920 Cameron Ave Logandale, NV||$250K||2||2||1,944|
|2940 St Joseph St Moapa Valley, NV||$333K||3||3.5||2,979|
|985 Liston Ave Moapa Valley, NV||--||Studio||--||--|
|995 Liston Ave Logandale, NV||$361K||6||5||4,525|
|890 Gann Ave Moapa Valley, NV||$399K||6||4||3,629|
|3065 St Joseph St Logandale, NV||$212K||3||2||1,920|
|981 Cameron Ave Logandale, NV||$228K||3||2||1,890|
|2775 St Joseph St Moapa Valley, NV||$167K||3||2||1,440|
|1045 Liston Ave Logandale, NV||$374K||3||2.5||2,248|
|821 Gann Ave Logandale, NV||$213K||3||2||2,248|
|875 Liston Ave Moapa Valley, NV||$195K||4||2||1,860|
|840 Gann Ave Logandale, NV||$206K||3||2||1,465|
|1120 Gubler Ave Moapa Valley, NV||$163K||3||2||1,260|
|980 Liston Ave Moapa Valley, NV||$195K||6||3||1,601|
Nearby Schools in Logandale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!