This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $435,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 27405023
- Zillow Home ID: 19581686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $551-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts Rose Garden home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Rose Garden homes, this home is valued 25.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.9% higher than in San Jose, and 28.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
|986 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$608K||2||2||1,054|
|972 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$624K||2||1||1,080|
|1530 Davis St San Jose, CA||$1.04M||3||3||2,206|
|992 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$608K||2||1||1,047|
|964 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$610K||2||1||891|
|981 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$602K||2||1||972|
|973 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$605K||3||1||924|
|1520 Davis St San Jose, CA||$919K||3||1||1,956|
|987 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$604K||2||1||972|
|1525 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$969K||4||2||2,113|
|998 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$598K||2||2||1,044|
|965 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$999K||3||3||2,048|
|1510 Davis St San Jose, CA||$1.21M||4||3||2,514|
|995 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$674K||3||2||1,182|
|1545 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$671K||2||1||1,330|
|1553 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$632K||2||1||1,110|
|1533 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$658K||3||2||1,200|
|1515 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$1.17M||4||3||2,520|
|1561 Mckendrie St San Jose, CA||$610K||1||1||900|
|999 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA||$579K||2||1||810|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!