- Lot: 2.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 944 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,141 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $495,500
- Price/sqft: $294
- MLS #: 81428229
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 521 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Building Type \ Detached, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Listing Class \ Residential, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Cooling \ None, Bedrooms \ Master Suite\Retreat - 2+, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Laundry \ In Garage, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Roof \ Composition, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Fireplaces \ Yes, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale\ Subject to Lender, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Style \ Contemporary, Flooring \ Hardwood, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Heating \ Forced Air, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Exterior \ Stucco, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Additional Rooms \ Bonus\Hobby Room, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Service \ Full Service, Additional Rooms \ Den\Study\Office, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank\Pump, View \ Local\Neighborhood, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Water \ Private\Mutual, Garage Parking Features \ RV\Boat Parking, Horse Property \ Possible, Horse Property Description \ Unimproved, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Lot Description \ Agricultural Use, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Additional Rooms \ Storage, View \ Valley, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Additional Rooms \ Solarium, Heating \ Fireplace, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s)
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,802 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 10935106000
- Zillow Home ID: 16166490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $560-890K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95076 home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95076 homes, this home is 117.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Watsonville, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
|990 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.2M||3||2||2,199|
|960 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.53M||4||3||3,965|
|1001 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$845K||3||2||1,921|
|880 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$673K||3||2||1,695|
|915 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.08M||3||3.5||2,409|
|700 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.19M||3||4||3,065|
|920 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$897K||3||2||1,931|
|121 Monte Sereno Watsonville, CA||$1.14M||3||2||2,717|
|1020 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$779K||2||2||2,355|
|995 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$837K||3||3||2,825|
|811 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$928K||4||2.5||2,244|
|1040 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.03M||4||2||2,456|
|260 Monte Sereno Watsonville, CA||$847K||3||3.5||2,800|
|775 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.09M||3||3||2,715|
|2074 Green Valley Rd Watsonville, CA||$573K||2||2||1,182|
|855 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$912K||4||3||2,308|
|2036 Green Valley Rd Watsonville, CA||$702K||--||--||--|
|530 Smith Rd Watsonville, CA||$1.18M||3||2.5||3,562|
|381 Monte Sereno Watsonville, CA||$814K||4||2||2,648|
|321 Hawk Ridge Ln Watsonville, CA||$1.59M||7||5||3,965|
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!