- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
980 Sunrise Dr, Tarpon Springs, FL 346892 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 182716327780000040
- Zillow Home ID: 47104075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 980 Sunrise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34689, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Tarpon Springs, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34689 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tarpon Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34689 home values.
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 151 Tarpon Springs, FL$64K221,000
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 581 Tarpon Springs, FL$66K221,000
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 563 Tarpon Springs, FL$70K221,050
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 424 Tarpon Springs, FL$67K221,170
- 39660 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs, FL$148K----1,560
- 39820 Us Hwy 19 N LOT 257 Tarpon Springs, FL$141K221,040
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 314 Tarpon Springs, FL$64K221,138
- 39248 Us Highway 19 N LOT 230 Tarpon Springs, FL$239K221,194
- 39650 Us Hwy 19 N APT 852 Tarpon Springs, FL$89K321,300
Nearby Schools in Tarpon Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292