980 Woodbourne Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 303102 beds, 1 bath, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,961 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $14,401
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 342 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 01210006047
- Zillow Home ID: 35837094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 980 Woodbourne Drive Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylvan Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 92.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.1% higher than in Atlanta, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sylvan Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Hills home values.
- # A$54K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292