- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,805 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $342,900
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 1742571
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1321 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 973 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Ranch, Basement \ 8'+ Ceiling, Basement \ Exposed, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Partially finished, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ M, Bedroom 3 Lvl \ M, Bedroom 4 Lvl \ L, Class \ Single Family, Dining \ Dinette, Dining Room Lvl \ M, Driveway \ Concrete, Energy Eff/Green \ N/A, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fam/Rec Room Lvl \ L, Farm Features \ N/A, Fireplace \ Gas burning, Fireplace \ LivingRm, Fuel \ Natural gas, Garage \ 3 car, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Opener, Heating/Cooling \ Central air, Heating/Cooling \ Forced air, Interior Features \ 9' + Ceiling, Interior Features \ At Least 1 tub, Interior Features \ Cable available, Interior Features \ Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Interior Features \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Great room, Interior Features \ Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Jetted bathtub, Interior Features \ Painted wood trim, Interior Features \ Some window coverings, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in closet(s), Interior Features \ Washer, Interior Features \ Water softener inc, Interior Features \ Wet bar, Interior Features \ Wood or sim. wood floor, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast bar, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Solid surface counters, Kitchen Lvl \ M, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Laundry Level \ M, Living Room Lvl \ M, Lot Description \ Standard, Master BedRm Lvl \ M, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ Full, Roof \ Compstn/Fiberglass, Source of Est. Acres \ Assessor, Source of Fin SqFt \ Seller, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Type \ 1 story, Type \ 1 story, Water/Waste \ Municipal sewer, Water/Waste \ Municipal water, Waterfront \ N/A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,109 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 070833301058
- Zillow Home ID: 55393486
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $359-585K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hawk's Landing home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Madison as a whole. Among Hawk's Landing homes, this home is 11% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawk's Landing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% lower than in Madison, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawk's Landing home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawk's Landing home values.
|9805 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$483K||4||3||3,707|
|9725 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$474K||4||2.5||3,187|
|9806 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$624K||4||4.5||3,874|
|9802 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$650K||5||6||3,891|
|9809 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$448K||4||3||2,625|
|9721 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$436K||4||3||2,339|
|9810 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$528K||5||3.5||2,573|
|9722 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$546K||4||3.5||2,385|
|9717 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$458K||4||3||2,298|
|9813 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$431K||4||3.5||2,108|
|9718 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$532K||3||3||2,430|
|9814 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$576K||4||3.5||3,570|
|9713 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$497K||3||4||3,775|
|1809 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI||$535K||4||3.5||3,850|
|9714 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$505K||4||3.5||2,390|
|1805 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI||$548K||4||3.5||2,995|
|9709 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$552K||4||4||3,600|
|9710 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI||$564K||4||3.5||2,785|
|1814 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI||$564K||4||2.5||3,255|
|1906 Red Tail Dr Town Of Madison, WI||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!