9801 Shadow Wood Dr, Verona, WI 535934 beds, 4 baths, 3,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $342,900
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 1727354
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1321 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 3 spaces, 973 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,109 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 070833301058
- Zillow Home ID: 55393486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9801 Shadow Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawk's Landing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% less than in Town of Madison, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawk's Landing home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawk's Landing home values.
- 9805 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$449K433,707
- 9725 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$450K42.53,187
- 9806 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$660K44.53,874
- 9802 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$694K55.53,891
- 9809 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$431K432,625
- 9721 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$432K432,339
- 9810 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$536K53.52,573
- 9722 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$543K43.52,385
- 9717 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$444K432,298
- 9813 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$424K43.52,108
- 9718 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$528K332,430
- 9814 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$530K43.53,570
- 9713 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$475K343,775
- 1809 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI$519K43.53,850
- 9714 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$505K43.52,390
- 1805 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI$514K43.52,995
- 9709 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$544K443,600
- 9710 Shadow Wood Dr Verona, WI$554K43.52,785
- 1814 Hidden Hill Dr Verona, WI$514K42.53,255
- 1906 Red Tail Dr WI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.