- Lot: 9,234 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,850,000
- Price/sqft: $476
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 575 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ CCRs, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Master BR, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,886 sqft
- Parcel #: 8085400586
- Zillow Home ID: 49080818
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts North Bellevue home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Bellevue as a whole. Among North Bellevue homes, this home is valued 98.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Bellevue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.2% higher than in Bellevue, and 56.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Bellevue home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Bellevue home values.
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!