9806 Steele Meadow Rd, Charlotte, NC 28273
Sold on 4/5/13: $122,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,736 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $122,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Features3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath 2-Story home in Steele Creek Neighborhood!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow340
- Elementary SchoolSteele Creek
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Garage Size420
- Middle SchoolKennedy
- Parcel #19918306
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID65009618
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$126,808||$120K – $134K||+$237||$73||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,152/mo||$1K – $1.3K/mo||-$7||$0.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Steele Creek home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Steele Creek homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Steele Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.1% higher than in Charlotte, and 423.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Steele Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Steele Creek home values.
Neighborhood for 9806 Steele Meadow Road
- 1 beds, 1.0 baths
1 sqft, 73,181 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 1 beds, 1.0 baths
- 9810 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$183K42.52,875
- 9802 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$144K42.51,934
- Anna Rose Rd Charlotte, NC$215K53.53,004
- 9814 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$146K42.51,934
- Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$127K33.01,736
- 9754 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$146K32.51,934
- 4402 Mariannes Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$148K43.02,166
- 9818 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$183K52.52,820
- 9748 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$148K42.52,130
- 11344 Anna Rose Rd Charlotte, NC$146K42.52,134
- 4403 Mariannes Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$148K42.52,134
- Anna Rose Rd Charlotte, NC$153K42.52,136
- Anna Rose Rd Charlotte, NC$152K43.02,104
- 9822 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$159K43.52,100
- 9742 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$147K32.51,934
- 4408 Mariannes Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$147K42.52,140
- 11338 Anna Rose Rd Charlotte, NC$157K42.52,228
- 4409 Mariannes Ridge Rd Charlotte, NC$148K42.52,154
- 9736 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$147K42.02,187
- 9743 Steele Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$140K32.51,722
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005