981 Foxglove Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940863 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Apr 1988 for $225,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 437 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 21319059
- Zillow Home ID: 19549034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 981 Foxglove Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Sunnyvale, and 37.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
- 977 Foxglove Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.05M321,533
- 985 Foxglove Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1M421,488
- 773 Privet Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M532,166
- 781 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.17M421,688
- 771 Privet Ct Sunnyvale, CA$996K321,407
- 772 Palm Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.21M421,871
- 973 Foxglove Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.16M521,692
- 782 Pinon Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.15M421,688
- 772 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.19M421,691
- 785 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.05M321,533
- 770 Palm Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.07M321,417
- 772 Privet Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.15M321,631
- 775 Palm Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.2M321,727
- 769 Privet Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.12M421,625
- 784 Pinon Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.08M321,362
- 969 Foxglove Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.04M321,533
- 776 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.46M52.52,609
- 789 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.09M421,488
- 780 Ponderosa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.08M321,685
- 768 Palm Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.07M321,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.