981 Madrone Ave, Vallejo, CA 945924 beds, 2 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $317,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 427 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0066081090
- Zillow Home ID: 69034868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 981 Madrone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vallejo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.7% higher than in Vallejo Metro, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vallejo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vallejo home values.
- 971 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$374K42.52,746
- 991 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$345K43.012,746
- 961 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$376K32.52,645
- 951 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$382K42.52,746
- 990 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$369K32.52,153
- 980 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$373K422,746
- 1001 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$372K32.52,153
- 970 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$376K32.52,645
- 941 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$378K32.52,645
- 1000 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$385K332,645
- 960 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$374K42.52,746
- 1011 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$376K42.52,746
- 970 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$347K42.52,746
- 980 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$371K32.52,203
- 1010 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$360K43.52,683
- 960 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$385K43.52,580
- 950 Prospect Ave Vallejo, CA$371K43.52,600
- 931 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$395K43.52,580
- 990 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$368K32.52,645
- 950 Madrone Ave Vallejo, CA$385K332,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.