9811 Dugas Dr, San Antonio, TX 782453 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 158590620760
- Zillow Home ID: 26368258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9811 Dugas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Heritage market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.8% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heritage home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Heritage home values.
- 9807 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$114K321,772
- 814 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$103K321,342
- 810 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$101K321,144
- 818 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$106K421,327
- 9803 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$84K321,600
- 806 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$98K321,017
- 9814 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,454
- 9818 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$107K32.51,530
- 9810 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$103K321,398
- 9822 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$112K331,758
- 9806 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$92K321,500
- 9826 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$105K321,454
- 802 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$95K321,440
- 815 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$102K321,302
- 9802 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$120K421,809
- 9830 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$89K321,500
- 813 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$88K321,236
- 10010 Cedarbend Dr San Antonio, TX$117K32.51,484
- 10006 Cedarbend Dr San Antonio, TX$123K321,778
- 10102 Cedarbend Dr San Antonio, TX$103K321,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.