9811 Saint Albans St, Hebron, IL 600343 beds, 2 baths, 7,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $115,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Florida Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0316108007
- Zillow Home ID: 5010429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9811 Saint Albans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Hebron, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60034 home values.
- 12003 3rd Ave Hebron, IL$132K------
- 9809 Saint Albans St Hebron, IL$121K4----
- St Albans St Hebron, IL--------
- 9812 Illinois St Hebron, IL$125K------
- 9814 Illinois St Hebron, IL$135K------
- 9810 Illinois St Hebron, IL$115K32--
- 12004 3rd Ave Hebron, IL$130K3----
- 9808 Illinois St Hebron, IL$99K------
- 12004 4th Ave Hebron, IL$102K211,100
- St Albans Hebron, IL--------
- 12010 3rd Ave Hebron, IL$136K------
- 9802 Illinois St Hebron, IL$141K------
- Illinois St # B Hebron, IL$96K------
- 9905 Saint Albans St Hebron, IL$196K------
- 9808 Saint Albans St Hebron, IL$121K------
- 9906 Illinois St Hebron, IL$157K------
- 9806 Saint Albans St Hebron, IL$113K------
- 9913 Illinois St Hebron, IL$257K------
- 12021 3rd Ave Hebron, IL$108K221,300
- 9907 Saint Albans St Hebron, IL$206K------
Nearby Schools in Hebron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.