- Lot: 6,721 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Energy Source(heat) \ See Remarks, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Other-See Remarks, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 670 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7454000990
- Zillow Home ID: 49038221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arbor Heights home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Arbor Heights homes, this home is valued 27% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arbor Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Seattle, and 38.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Arbor Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arbor Heights home values.
|9824 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$255K||2||1||710|
|9812 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$376K||4||1.75||1,510|
|9830 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$264K||3||1||830|
|9806 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$346K||3||1.75||1,710|
|9800 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$253K||2||1||670|
|9836 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$254K||2||1||740|
|9904 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$246K||2||1||710|
|9734 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$279K||2||1||740|
|9817 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$229K||2||1||710|
|9823 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$226K||2||1||670|
|9716 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$269K||2||1||670|
|9910 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$320K||3||1||1,460|
|9813 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$269K||2||1||700|
|9818 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$284K||3||1||1,360|
|9724 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$267K||2||1||790|
|9829 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$236K||2||1||670|
|9807 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$283K||2||1||740|
|9833 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$311K||3||2||1,230|
|9803 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$229K||2||1||710|
|9708 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$237K||3||1.5||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!