A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1992
- HOA Fee: $438
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $788,000
- Price/sqft: $450
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Inverted Floor Plan, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16545010
- Zillow Home ID: 19522040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $722-920K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Murphy home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among West Murphy homes, this home is valued 9.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Murphy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% less than in Sunnyvale, and 42.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Murphy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Murphy home values.
|982 Alpine Ter APT 3 Sunnyvale, CA||$870K||3||3.5||1,750|
|982 Alpine Ter APT 1 Sunnyvale, CA||$891K||3||2||1,895|
|982 Alpine Ter APT 4 Sunnyvale, CA||$875K||3||3.5||1,775|
|982 Alpine Ter APT 5 Sunnyvale, CA||$905K||3||2||1,895|
|978 Alpine Ter APT 5 Sunnyvale, CA||$850K||2||2.5||1,598|
|980 Alpine Ter APT 2 Sunnyvale, CA||$841K||2||2.5||1,584|
|980 Alpine Ter APT 3 Sunnyvale, CA||$837K||2||2.5||1,584|
|964 Belmont Ter UNIT 9 Sunnyvale, CA||$493K||2||1||834|
|978 Alpine Ter APT 4 Sunnyvale, CA||$839K||2||2||1,553|
|964 Belmont Ter UNIT 8 Sunnyvale, CA||$685K||2||2.5||1,329|
|984 Alpine Ter APT 6 Sunnyvale, CA||$835K||2||2.5||1,586|
|962 Belmont Ter UNIT 10 Sunnyvale, CA||$691K||3||2.5||1,348|
|986 Alpine Ter APT 4 Sunnyvale, CA||$824K||2||2.5||1,584|
|986 Alpine Ter APT 1 Sunnyvale, CA||$827K||2||2.5||1,584|
|978 Alpine Ter APT 3 Sunnyvale, CA||$828K||2||2.5||1,553|
|964 Belmont Ter UNIT 7 Sunnyvale, CA||$688K||3||2.5||1,348|
|962 Belmont Ter UNIT 9 Sunnyvale, CA||$692K||2||2.5||1,348|
|973 Asilomar Ter APT 1 Sunnyvale, CA||$829K||2||2.5||1,586|
|984 Alpine Ter APT 5 Sunnyvale, CA||$802K||2||2.5||1,553|
|973 Asilomar Ter APT 2 Sunnyvale, CA||$814K||2||2.5||1,553|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!