- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
982 Linda Vista Ave, Pasadena, CA 911033 beds, 2 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $1,303,500
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5707026022
- Zillow Home ID: 20856386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 982 Linda Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Arroyo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Pasadena, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Arroyo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Arroyo home values.
- 990 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$2.3M543,306
- 966 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.26M432,865
- 1126 Charles St Pasadena, CA$1.38M321,972
- 981 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA--------
- 1000 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$842K31.51,368
- 960 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.52M323,405
- 1008 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$899K221,340
- 1121 Charles St Pasadena, CA$1.48M332,565
- 1111 Charles St Pasadena, CA$1.35M221,845
- 1014 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.35M332,242
- 942 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.78M432,770
- 999 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.56M332,834
- 972 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$7.29M6610,139
- 1097 Charles St Pasadena, CA$1.52M33.52,703
- 947 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.53M332,461
- 1020 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.27M321,531
- 944 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, CA$1.98M434,244
- 1066 Charles St Pasadena, CA$3.84M466,450
- 1150 Wabash St Pasadena, CA$1.72M442,882
- 1190 Charles St Pasadena, CA$1.28M321,907
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.