982 Washington Rd, Rye, NH 038704 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,941,733
- Price/sqft: $388
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,007 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: RYEE M:007 B:035
- Zillow Home ID: 86840934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 982 Washington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03870, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Rye, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03870 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03870 home values.
- 991 Washington Rd Rye, NH$514K31.51,870
- 981 Washington Rd Rye, NH$536K322,048
- 999 Washington Rd Rye, NH$397K421,560
- 990 Washington Rd Rye, NH$1.03M554,336
- 972 Washington Rd Rye, NH$653K422,117
- 2 West Rd Rye, NH$491K332,680
- 1013 Washington Rd Rye, NH$555K52.52,608
- 960 Washington Rd Rye, NH$684K32.51,796
- 6 West Rd Rye, NH$337K22960
- 11 West Rd Rye, NH$326K21984
- 15 West Rd Rye, NH$585K32.52,107
- 954 Washington Rd Rye, NH$475K41.51,906
- 10 West Rd Rye, NH$368K31.51,844
- 1029 Washington Rd Rye, NH$728K54.53,624
- 1020 Washington Rd Rye, NH$606K423,045
- 943 Washington Rd Rye, NH$519K322,320
- 1035 Washington Rd Rye, NH$382K1--1,391
- 25 West Rd Rye, NH$573K322,244
- 1030 Washington Rd Rye, NH$382K311,512
- 16 West Rd Rye, NH$400K321,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.