- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9821 Sunrise Blvd UNIT O2, North Royalton, OH 441332 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $66,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 48129774
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 33584484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9821 Sunrise Boulevard UNIT O2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in North Royalton, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Royalton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44133 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292