9822 Dugas Dr, San Antonio, TX 782453 beds, 3 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 158590630850
- Zillow Home ID: 26368380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9822 Dugas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Heritage, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 14.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heritage home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,328 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1982
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 9818 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$108K32.51,530
- 9826 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$107K321,454
- 9814 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$102K321,454
- 9830 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$96K321,500
- 823 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$111K321,605
- 819 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,234
- 827 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$106K321,350
- 9810 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$103K321,398
- 815 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$79K321,066
- 831 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$97K321,234
- 818 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$107K421,327
- 9811 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$110K321,500
- 9834 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$131K321,658
- 9806 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$96K321,500
- 811 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$102K321,234
- 835 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$94K321,066
- 814 Little Angel Cv San Antonio, TX$104K321,342
- 9807 Dugas Dr San Antonio, TX$115K321,772
- 807 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$103K421,156
- 839 Blue Astor Dr San Antonio, TX$98K321,154
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.