- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9823 63rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 2 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Softwood
- Unfinished basement, 980 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7129300900
- Zillow Home ID: 49016553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9823 63rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rainier Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% higher than in Seattle, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier Beach home values.
- 9819 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$449K522,040
- 9833 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$275K211,176
- 9811 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$331K321,190
- 9841 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$442K42.52,660
- 9807 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$280K211,120
- 9826 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$422K533,160
- 9822 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$533K53.52,580
- 9828 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$535K51.753,560
- 9847 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$474K31.753,000
- 9812 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA--Studio--2,180
- 9838 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$293K31.751,730
- 9801 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$559K42.32,440
- 9828 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$346K211,890
- 9822 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$269K21.5860
- 9832 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$309K311,170
- 9818 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$292K221,120
- 9842 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$182K21550
- 9804 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$602K442,670
- 9838 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$383K322,440
- 9851 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$482K533,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.