- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 107, Jacksonville, FL 322462 beds, 3 baths, 1,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $198,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1479801590
- Zillow Home ID: 89849580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 107
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Jacksonville, and 210.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R4 Jacksonville, FL$275K----1,596
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 108 Jacksonville, FL$217K332,109
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 106 Jacksonville, FL$192K231,886
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R5 Jacksonville, FL$263K----1,404
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R3 Jacksonville, FL$242K----1,404
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir Jacksonville, FL$155K231,623
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 109 Jacksonville, FL$217K332,109
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 105 Jacksonville, FL$220K332,109
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R6 Jacksonville, FL$275K----1,596
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R2 Jacksonville, FL$147K----746
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 110 Jacksonville, FL$190K231,886
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir # R7 Jacksonville, FL$148K----746
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 111 Jacksonville, FL$192K231,886
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 103 Jacksonville, FL$222K332,109
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 112 Jacksonville, FL$221K332,272
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 104 Jacksonville, FL$218K332,109
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 113 Jacksonville, FL$210K232,035
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 119 Jacksonville, FL$215K332,272
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 114 Jacksonville, FL$214K332,272
- 9823 Tapestry Park Cir UNIT 102 Jacksonville, FL$247K332,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.