9829 Miss Peach Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891454 beds, 4 baths, 2,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 454 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 13831413016
- Zillow Home ID: 6969842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9829 Miss Peach Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% less than in Las Vegas, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 9833 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$267K321,942
- 9825 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$313K32.52,087
- 9821 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$372K332,400
- 9828 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$383K42.52,532
- 1008 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$547K432,901
- 9837 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$450K42.52,400
- 9824 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$480K432,859
- 9820 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$424K532,859
- 9817 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$342K321,942
- 1004 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$455K432,615
- 1013 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$504K432,859
- 905 Old Woostra Ct Las Vegas, NV$432K62.52,865
- 9816 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$487K532,773
- 909 Old Woostra Ct Las Vegas, NV$339K222,023
- 9813 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$414K432,859
- 1000 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$451K643,212
- 1009 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$455K332,532
- 1005 Meadowleah St Las Vegas, NV$502K433,056
- 9812 Miss Peach Ave Las Vegas, NV$387K42.52,532
- 9841 Royal Lamb Dr Las Vegas, NV$395K443,383
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!