9831 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 972193 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $310,000
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 444 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: R272468
- Zillow Home ID: 53957266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9831 Sw 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Collins View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% less than in Portland, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Collins View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Collins View home values.
- 9843 SW 2nd Ave Portland, OR$317K31.51,076
- 9823 SW 2nd Ave Portland, OR$334K221,463
- 9727 SW 2nd Ave Portland, OR$498K322,792
- 9824 SW 2nd Ave Portland, OR$395K221,953
- 236 SW Collins St Portland, OR$371K321,681
- 9919 SW Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR$494K42.51,840
- 311 SW Collins St Portland, OR$312K421,515
- 220 SW Collins St Portland, OR$477K322,420
- 9908 SW Terwilliger Blvd Portland, OR$321K321,632
- 9636 SW 3rd Ave Portland, OR$315K22984
- 9619 SW 3rd Ave Portland, OR$331K42.51,672
- 425 SW Maplecrest Dr Portland, OR$531K412,099
- 9622 SW 3rd Ave Portland, OR$298K311,111
- 10015 SW Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR$416K521,714
- 9633 SW 2nd Ave Portland, OR$269K21992
- 9637 SW 4th Ave Portland, OR$232K311,200
- 9920 SW Terwilliger Blvd Portland, OR$518K423,400
- 9606 SW 4th Ave Portland, OR$296K21.51,209
- 9610 SW 3rd Ave Portland, OR$299K131,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.