9832 A St, Oakland, CA 946032 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $215,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Accent Walls, Gated Community, New Carpet, Newly Painted, Sunny, Very Spacious!, large Windows, two closets in bedroom
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 044 497101800
- Zillow Home ID: 24800701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9832 A Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stonehurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.7% greater than in Oakland, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stonehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stonehurst home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1944
- 2 beds, 2 baths