9833 211th St, Jamaica, NY 114299 beds, 5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: May 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 108360093
- Zillow Home ID: 32153641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9833 211th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Queens Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Queens Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Queens Village home values.
- 9835 211th St Jamaica, NY$462K----2,272
- 9831 211th St Queens Village, NY$438K----1,600
- 9833 211th St Queens Village, NY$354K122--
- 9837 211th St Queens Village, NY$463K----2,272
- 9839 211th St Jamaica, NY$422K312,000
- 21111 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$605K----2,288
- 21101 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$476K----2,320
- 21115 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$538K----2,288
- 21102 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$432K43--
- 21119 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$536K----2,288
- 21102 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$416K431,520
- 21104 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$273K211,600
- 21106 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$410K----1,520
- 21104 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$281K------
- 21104 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$292K32.5--
- 21104 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$237K11--
- 21108 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$422K----1,600
- 21104 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$341K33--
- 21110 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$456K52.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.