- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,842 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $139
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 6396133
- LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement, 504 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Water \ City Water, General \ Clubhouse, Views \ Scenic, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Sewer \ Public, Other \ Association Fee, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Exterior \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Bath Stall Shower and Tub, Fencing \ Wood Fence, Garage Description \ Garage, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Bath Tub Only, Bath Tub and Shower, Property Description \ Community Living, Bath Stall Shower, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Basement \ Partial, Interior \ Blinds, General \ Fire Alarms, General \ Stereo System, Kitchen Kitchen Facilities, Cooling \ A\C, Exterior \ Storm window
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0399581
- Zillow Home ID: 13441186
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $345-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 80129 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Highlands Ranch as a whole. Among 80129 homes, this home is 28% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highlands Ranch, and 32.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80129 home values.
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.