- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9842 Sloane St, Orlando, FL 328275 beds, 7 baths, 6,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $3,000,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1200 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,336 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072431475000260
- Zillow Home ID: 66180000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9842 Sloane Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Orlando, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 9848 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.22M575,461
- 9836 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2M555,541
- 9830 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.75M455,626
- 9839 Sloane St Orlando, FL--------
- 10010 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$4.43M588,795
- 9824 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.28M576,199
- 9900 Blandford Rd Orlando, FL--------
- Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.11M443,352
- 9872 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.07M33.53,981
- 9818 Sloane St Orlando, FL$1.65M434,916
- 9864 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$2.35M465,760
- 10036 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$2.38M457,421
- 9801 Blandford Rd Orlando, FL$2.17M44.56,619
- 9873 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$857K33.53,280
- 9798 Blandford Rd Orlando, FL$705K332,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.