9844 Poplar Pl, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,907 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $240,100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,907 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012430605603490
- Zillow Home ID: 71056010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9844 Poplar Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northlake Park at Lake Nona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% lower than in Orlando, and 143.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
- 9838 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$245K32.51,724
- 9850 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$241K32.51,917
- 9832 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$253K32.51,907
- 9856 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$239K32.51,825
- 9826 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$251K322,005
- 9820 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$233K32.51,779
- 9814 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$228K32.51,724
- 9837 Sweetleaf St Orlando, FL$781K54.54,748
- 9808 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$247K32.51,907
- 9802 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$254K32.52,005
- 9825 Sweetleaf St Orlando, FL$370K432,766
- 9885 Sweetleaf St Orlando, FL--------
- 9796 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$231K32.51,779
- 9803 Sweetleaf St Orlando, FL$355K42.52,603
- Bluestem St Orlando, FL--------
- 9790 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$249K32.51,925
- 9784 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$239K32.51,907
- 9789 Sweetleaf St Orlando, FL$341K32.52,435
- 9778 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$226K331,724
- 9772 Poplar Pl Orlando, FL$243K32.51,907
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.