- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9846 Biscotti Ave, Orlando, FL 328294 beds, 3 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $158,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 313 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 182331177600170
- Zillow Home ID: 99691960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9846 Biscotti Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% higher than in Orlando, and 259.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 9834 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$174K42.51,768
- 9858 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$174K42.51,768
- 9870 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$163K431,768
- 9822 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$159K32.51,722
- 9882 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$155K32.51,722
- 9982 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$154K331,703
- 9978 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$167K331,818
- 9894 Pineleaf Way Orlando, FL--------
- 9974 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$143K32.51,410
- 9970 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$167K331,818
- 9883 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$160K331,740
- 9966 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$150K32.51,698
- 9859 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$172K331,740
- 9962 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$148K32.51,714
- 9835 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$150K321,740
- 9958 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$148K32.51,818
- 9811 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$171K331,740
- 9890 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$150K32.51,824
- 9954 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL$140K331,410
- 9799 Biscotti Ave Orlando, FL$166K32.51,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.