9847 63rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 1.75 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $410,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1190 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7129300935
- Zillow Home ID: 49016556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9847 63rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rainier Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 176% greater than in Seattle, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier Beach home values.
- 9851 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$478K533,150
- 9841 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$447K42.52,660
- 9833 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$318K211,176
- 10001 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$560K33.52,860
- 9850 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$446K32.52,060
- 9842 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$184K21550
- 9838 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$254K31.751,730
- 9823 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$451K322,550
- 10011 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$456K42.52,680
- 9842 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$365K321,660
- 9856 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$587K32.252,350
- 9828 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$522K51.753,560
- 10000 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$492K423,040
- 9838 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$343K322,440
- 9832 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$347K311,170
- 10008 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$267K31.751,480
- 10002 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$433K21.52,040
- 9826 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$431K533,160
- 9819 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$471K522,040
- 9828 63rd Ave S Seattle, WA$312K211,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.