- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9848 Sloane St, Orlando, FL 328275 beds, 7 baths, 5,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida - located in the popular South East Orange County Corridor - is a treasured oasis amidst 8,000 acres of lush green meadows and freshwater lakes under a canopy of tall oaks, pines, and native cypress trees. Lake Nona Golf & Country Club is a private residential golf club community in southeast Orlando, Florida. The 600-acre (2.4 km2) community features an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio. Set amidst freshwater lakes and oak, pine, and cypress trees, Lake Nona Golf & Country Club offers a range of residences, including custom-built estate homes.
Lake Nona Golf & Country Club is located 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 30 minutes from the Atlantic beaches. The community is centered in Tavistock Group's current 7,000-acre (28 km2) mixed-use development plan for the Lake Nona region, which will be home to a life sciences cluster becoming known as Lake Nona?s medical city. The medical city will include the University of Central Florida College of Medicine, the Burnham Institute for Medical Research, a University of Florida Center at Lake Nona Research Facility, and a Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Nemours Children's Hospital.
Lake Nona Golf and Country Club is a private, gated retreat, with a world-renowned Tom Fazio-designed golf course, magnificent Georgian Clubhouse and Lodge, Bath and Racquet Club, and Fitness Center ? all nestled alongside one of Florida?s most pristine group of lakes.
A Premier Community
a quiet, private world unto itself. Here, you will find an exclusive enclave of neighborhoods and residences set along the shores of Orlando's most pristine chain of lakes. The privacy of Estates residents is one of the community's highest priorities. The Estates' gated entrance is manned 24 hours a day.
The perfect place for you to call home.
- Lot: 1.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $230,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1830 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,461 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072431475000250
- Zillow Home ID: 71055235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9848 Sloane Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Orlando, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 9842 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.56M576,336
- 9839 Sloane St Orlando, FL--------
- 9836 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2M555,541
- 10010 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$4.43M588,795
- 9830 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.75M455,626
- Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.11M443,352
- 9900 Blandford Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 9872 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.07M33.53,981
- 9873 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$857K33.53,280
- 9864 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$2.35M465,760
- 9824 Sloane St Orlando, FL$2.28M576,199
- 10036 Tavistock Rd Orlando, FL$2.38M457,421
- 9849 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.19M44.53,330
- 9856 Covent Garden Dr Orlando, FL$1.77M465,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.