- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
986 Highland St, Columbus, OH 432012 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 696 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $153,500
- Price/sqft: $174
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 010054759
- Zillow Home ID: 33857019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 986 Highland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Columbus, and 147.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43201 home values.
- 988 Highland St Columbus, OH$156K11882
- 984 Highland St Columbus, OH$167K21882
- 990 Highland St Columbus, OH$173K21882
- 982 Highland St Columbus, OH$162K21882
- 980 Highland St Columbus, OH$161K21882
- 992 Highland St Columbus, OH$164K21882
- 978 Highland St Columbus, OH$219K22876
- 225 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$172K21882
- 976 Highland St Columbus, OH$159K21876
- 970-972 Highland St Columbus, OH$230K21900
- 207 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$138K11814
- 207 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$103K11814
- 966-968 Highland St Columbus, OH--------
- 213 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$130K11814
- 975 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$200K211,484
- 211 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$134K11814
- 211 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$131K11814
- 973 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$147K211,751
- 969 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$235K331,730
- 209 W 2nd Ave Columbus, OH$128K11814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.