986 Vicar Ln, San Jose, CA 951176 beds, 4 baths, 2,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $827,100
- Price/sqft: $330
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 418 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 29930036
- Zillow Home ID: 19605326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 986 Vicar Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% less than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 978 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$894K321,715
- 994 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$877K321,646
- 962 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$891K321,644
- 975 Trifone Dr San Jose, CA$857K32.51,611
- 3553 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$880K32.51,699
- 963 Trifone Dr San Jose, CA$1.07M32.52,221
- 956 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$897K321,715
- 957 Trifone Dr San Jose, CA$933K42.51,821
- 3579 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$963K331,919
- 943 Trifone Dr San Jose, CA$887K32.51,685
- 985 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$786K321,495
- 944 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$869K421,788
- 3562 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$1.07M432,528
- 3570 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$1.06M42.52,312
- 3556 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$892K42.51,809
- 977 Vicar Ln San Jose, CA$1.2M32.52,375
- 3574 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$966K42.52,053
- 3591 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$712K321,128
- 937 Trifone Dr San Jose, CA$1.08M43.52,325
- 3552 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$898K32.51,809
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.