9865 SW 212th St, Cutler Bay, FL 331893 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 3660080070910
- Zillow Home ID: 44351613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9865 Sw 212th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33189, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Cutler Bay, and 372% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33189 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cutler Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33189 home values.
- 9875 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$184K421,251
- 9855 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$197K322,236
- 9860 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$200K421,811
- 9850 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$185K321,516
- 9870 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$180K321,392
- 9860 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$144K321,385
- 9845 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$186K321,707
- 9901 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$163K32992
- 9850 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$153K221,308
- 9840 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$183K321,300
- 9880 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$163K321,733
- Condado Rd Cutler Bay, FL$186K321,434
- 9840 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$159K321,385
- 9835 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$223K422,154
- 9835 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$271K532,154
- 21030 Condado Rd Cutler Bay, FL$186K321,434
- 9915 SW 212th St Cutler Bay, FL$173K321,352
- 9830 Santos Dr Cutler Bay, FL$192K321,687
Nearby Schools in Cutler Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.