98880 S 4610 Rd, Vian, OK 749622 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
SITE 1 acres +/- of yard with homestead. The home has an attached car carport.
THE DWELLING: Approx. 840 sq. feet. 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Home with utility and storage. The Kitchen is featured by custom cabinets range top, dishwasher.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS Detached from the home is a two car garage with overhead doors.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2115960193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 98880 S 4610 Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cookson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cookson, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Cookson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292