- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1970
- Views: 2,907 all time views
- HOA Fee: $330
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $382
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 280 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 056511410
- Zillow Home ID: 15570673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $570-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 30.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|977 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$573K||3||1.5||1,190|
|995 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$467K||2||1||730|
|971 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$573K||3||1.5||1,190|
|965 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$481K||2||1||730|
|996 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$428K||2||1||730|
|990 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$576K||3||1||1,190|
|988 S Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$584K||3||1.5||1,190|
|976 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$574K||3||1.5||1,190|
|994 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$429K||2||1||730|
|978 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$576K||3||1.5||1,190|
|970 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$571K||3||1.5||1,190|
|972 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$578K||3||1.5||1,190|
|964 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$485K||2||1||730|
|966 Ronald Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$460K||2||1||730|
|1022 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$464K||2||--||730|
|1023 Suzanne Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$465K||2||1||730|
|1028 Arnold Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$589K||3||2||1,190|
|841 Colonel Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$588K||3||1.5||1,190|
|837 Colonel Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$589K||3||1.5||1,190|
|845 Colonel Way Half Moon Bay, CA||$424K||2||1||730|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!