9891 Spring Run BlvdAPT 2707, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Sold on 9/13/13: $203,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,398 sq ft
- Lot:9,827 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $203,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow91
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size220
- Last Remodel Year2001
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #10472515000272707
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54629168
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$201,717||$190K – $218K||+$51||$144||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,733/mo||$1.1K – $3.4K/mo||+$111||$1.24||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 34135 home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34135 homes, this home is valued 4.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% higher than in Bonita Springs, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34135 home values.
Neighborhood for 9891 Spring Run Boulevard APT 2707
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Spring Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.9 mi
- Bonita Springs Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.0 mi
- Pinewoods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.3 mi
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.8 mi
- Bonita Springs Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.8 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005